Owens Corning expanding pink blowin-in fiberglass insulation. Did you know over 46 million homes in the United States are under-insulated? You need 20 inches of insulation for maximum R value, and most homes only have 5 inches in their attic. 40% of heat loss occurs through the attic!
- Upgrading your insulation will save you 20% on your Energy Bills
- Most Homes built prior to 1995 have inadequate insulation
- Increased Comfort year round
- Low cost, quick return on investment
- Reduce or eliminate ice dams
- Increase resale value of your home
- Conserve energy and help the environment
- Virtually dust free
- Non-corrosive. Naturally fire proof. Will not absorb water.
- Most jobs completed in less than a day
In Maine the recommended level of attic insulation is R60. This equates to 20 inches of Owens Corning blown-in fiberglass insulation. Ice damming is a major source of water damage to many homes. Our crew of professionals will ensure that you are taking the proper steps towards eliminating these potential problems.